Big Data Engineer – Full Stack Developer
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A position of Full Stack Developer has just been opened within Airbus India. Your mission is to implement technical development of user stories in the context of Automated and Optimized Production Planning. You will contribute to build and operate a core business product aiming at automatizing and optimizing aircraft planning.
Within the Airbus Commercial Information Management (IM) organisation, the jobholder will contribute to the success of one IM core product. The overall management of the production planning of A/C from customer offer, contract signature to aircraft delivery in coordination with Sales, Engineering, Operations and Delivery Center functions. The proposed job is at the crossroads of this very challenging strategy and the digital transformation of Airbus as a whole.
You will be operationally attached to the IM India organisation supporting the Programme Product & Service Line (based in Toulouse and Hamburg). Travels to France (Toulouse), Germany (Hamburg) are likely to happen for your mission based on project needs.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to details, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re
looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn and experiment, willing to share and act as a team
player, delivering driven by the business value, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
Must have skills:
● Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or
relevant field with 4-6 years of total development experience
● Strong coding abilities using MySQL
● Knowledge in code versioning systems
● Experience in end-to end testing / UI testing
● Experience in UI/UX mockups/design tools such as Axure/Envision/Draw.io
● Knowledge with Cloud platforms is a plus: building and deploying cloud solutions
● Advanced knowledge in securing software code (how to safeguard code from a compliance/data leak/governance perspective)
● Continuous attention to detail and improve code/standards regularly in a proactive manner
● Advanced level of English
● Ensuring software code knowledge and well shared inside the team and with other technical leader
● Quick learner who can learn a new technology/skill/application and convey the same to development teams(mainly be the first point of contact for all dev queries)
Good to have skills:
● Experience in test automation
● Working experience in Agile/Scrum, SAFe and/or Kanban projects
● Already experienced working in remote with colleagues based in EU is a plus
● Excellent and adaptive communication capabilities with diverse audiences,
● Showing capabilities for improving agility, Entrepreneurship, innovative spirit,
● Act as a team player: adaptive, collaborative mindset and ways of working with others
● Ability to lead a development team to ensure good software architecture, code quality and team
1. Serve as the teamplayer and guide junior developers by providing technical guidance and best practices.
2. Quick learner who can learn a new technology/skill/application and guide development teams in the same
3. Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating the IT product
4. Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
5. Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing depending on business need
6. Ensuring software code knowledge and well shared inside the team and with other technical leaders of similar products
This job requires the constant awareness of the compliance risks we face in day-to-day responsibilities. Continuous commitment to act with integrity with each other, with your communities, business partners and suppliers is the foundation of your success and sustainable growth. The commitment to integrity is supported by your adherence to all internal policies and procedures that govern business activities. Compliance with these policies will also protect Airbus reputation and brand, some of our most strategic and important assets.
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to :
● Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) of the projects
● Bring innovative cost effective solutions
● Achieve customer satisfaction
● Ability to handle a subject from demand management, to development and support
● Ability to understand the business potential of applications and provide insight to internal clients
● Ability to scale the dev team, assess the needs and manage big sized teams
● Ability to maintain good performance, ensure relevant skills to match with delivery expectations,
● Ability to challenge the needs of the clients and provide appropriate solutions
● Be engaged inside the MFT, collaborative and innovative
The role will have the following key outputs:
● Strong link with the Airbus IM organization
● As a self-organised development team, strong collaboration with the Airbus PO (Product Owner,
based in EU)
● Proactive in providing guidance & inputs for the roadmap
● Ensure thanks to the software architecture and quality in coding that Dev and Ops are at the
expected service level
● Ensure that Agile principles and practices are well applied (customer intimacy, …)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Group India Private Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology <JF-IM-DI>