Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
You are a software engineer well versed in big-data technologies, with enough knowledge and experience to critically test a system and apply big-data technologies to the Space Domain. You value handing over to customers systems that do what they promise and are usable.
We are looking for a Big-Data IVV Engineer for supporting integration, verification and validation activities on payload data processing facilities in-house and at EUMETSAT
Responsibilities / Duties
- Deployment, configuration and integration of payload data processing facilities based on big-data technologies
- System verification test design and execution
- Support IVV management in planning test campaigns
- Engineering support tasks requested by the customer or needed to achieve objectives
- Big-data technologies, e.g. Kafka, Storm, RMQ
- IT knowledge, in particular Linux systems administration, network administration, infrastructure services : DNS, LDAP, NTP
- Exposure to IVV (Integration, Verification and Validation)
- Exposure to Maintenance activities for Ground Segment Observation Systems