We are looking for someone to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to positively impact safe human spaceflight.
As part of a diverse and hardworking team of Robotic Laser Operators, you will program and operate robotic laser processing machines to produce high-value aerospace components for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of Robotic assisted laser welding and cladding. You will also be involved in process and design with engineers to characterize, improve, and document manufacturing processes and the resulting hardware quality. Responsibilities will include: Reading and interpretation of engineering drawings. Robotic (Kuka) system programming. Programming with Mastercam/Robot Master software. Provide manufacturing feedback to design engineers. Provide process improvement feedback to process engineers
We are looking for someone to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to positively impact safe human spaceflight. Passion for our mission and vision is required!
- 5+ years of direct experience working with robots or lasers.
- Knowledge of laser safety practices
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to set-up and precisely position large scale hardware
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or otherwise able to review all export-controlled technical information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Kuka robotic language (KRL) online programming
- Robotmaster offline CAM programming
- Ability to operate manual machine tools (basic lathe, mill)
- Crane operator/ lift coordinator experience