Today's World Through Ideas Of Tommorow
SAP Pre-Sales Manager shall be responsible for managing all aspects of the technical sales cycle. Working closely with Account /Sales teams to determine a client’s business needs and technical requirements.
- Formulates and leads pre-sales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develops SAP solutions for large and complex sales opportunities.
- Develops and delivers outstanding SAP presentations and demonstrations.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical pre-sales process.
- Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Compliance preparations for estimated Scope of work and Job order costing
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitates client about product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leads contributor individually and as a team member, provides direction and mentoring to others.
- Develops long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Works directly with clients to understand their business strategy, program requirements & processes
- Utilizes special knowledge of business processes and the SAP product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients’ articulated business strategy
- Provides knowledge of transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from presales to Implementation
- Scopes the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Accountable for overall functional & technical work stream pre sales program design.
- Deep functional knowledge of ERP solutions particularly SAP solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Demonstration abilities and understanding of industry processes
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant SAP certifications (if any)
- Ability to multitask and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills