At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are seeking talented Electrical and Electronic, Information Computing Technology, Communications, Mechanical, Mechatronics, and Avionics Design Engineers at all levels to develop and support world class Ground and Airborne systems for national and international projects.
These positions are available at all levels of experience across our Brisbane, Adelaide and Newcastle sites.
What we’re looking for – people with experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience developing integrated engineering solutions for avionics systems, network and communications equipment, custom electrical power systems, and simulation and control systems.
- Design and installation of system hardware infrastructure and associated connectivity.
- Development of engineering and configuration management documentation of system infrastructure designs.
- Ability to engage with external stakeholders in support of design analysis and verification activities for hardware products across a range of test standards.
- Engineering leadership and development of engineers in project roles.
- Qualifications in engineering or equivalent technical experience in an electrical/electronic, ICT, mechanical, mechatronics, communications or avionics disciplines.
- RPEQ &/or CPEng desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with engineering change processes.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and Safety Controls Policy.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.