At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
Do you want to be part of designing upgrades to world-class airborne Air Battle Management Systems for the RAAF and RAF?
BDA is currently looking for highly motivated DevOps Software Engineers. Working within the Mission Systems and Ground Segments Capability, you will be part of the team that enhance and sustain operational software on platforms such as the Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) E-7A AUS and UK variants.
- Working as part of a team in an established software development environment to improve the build and deployment process and troubleshoot issues.
- Developing and maintaining a software configuration management environment. Supporting developers and testers on best practices
- Work as part of a team in security planning and implementation into a continuous integration/deployment cycle
- Assist in release management practices from development through to production
- Maintain and enhance multiple software development environments containing mission specific hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or similar experience
- Technical aptitude with the ability and willingness to understand new technologies, systems and infrastructure
- Administration experience with servers, networks, databases, other infrastructure, tools and operating system platforms
- Familiarity with software development and configuration manage tools supporting design, automation and assurance in software development teams (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, MDT, Nexus, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.)
- Real world DevOps or SysAdmin experience
- A desire to learn and work as part of a dynamic team supporting and integrating a diverse range of technology and contribute to building a strong and supportive team culture
- Applicants must be Australian citizens to meet defence security requirements
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Salary packaging
- Study assistance
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.