Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to be based in Brisbane.
Would you like to work for a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests? Would you like to work on cutting edge projects? Then we would like to talk to you.
- Development of software engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Review and approve software engineering process including software engineering plans and test plans.
- Maintain accurate configuration management of deployed systems
- Contribute to the specification and maintenance of software requirements.
- Mentor junior engineers and guide development of software engineering artefacts.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software engineering delivery
- Experience in software development lifecycle, in particular Agile and Scrum
- Experience in continuous integration and development (CI/CD)
- Highly developed problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, written and oral communications skills
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements. This role requires the successful applicant to obtain an Australian Government Positive Vetting Security Clearance.
More information on the security clearance vetting process is available on the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) website.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a focus on diversity. Boeing’s culture and community encourages all applicants to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.