Your Future is Built Here
Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
- We are seeking a qualified and competent Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) to support the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Services team based in Amberley. This role is an integral part of the existing Amberley MRO Services team that delivers solutions to the many ADF platforms and projects that BDA supports.
- Be an integral part of the existing Amberley MRO services team
- Deliver quality products to our customers on a first time quality basis
- Be able to take direction and guidance from the team supervisors
- Work within a small dynamic team and be able to respond effectively to changing requirements
- Hold a Certificate IV Structures AME
- Experience with ADF products and processes is desirable
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Salary packaging
- Study assistance
- Global opportunities
How to apply
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.