Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking a talented Technical Data Designer to support the ACEASP Programs. The role is based in Amberley. You will be working as a Technical Writer helping progress Technical Manuals, upgrading cyber security documentation. We require the successful candidates to possess the following attributes:
- Dynamic, innovative and likes to think outside the square
- Team orientated, influential and likes a challenge
- An advocate for diversity and inclusion and will be actively involved in leading change
- An excellent communicator who can engage and motivate diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Outcome focused and demonstrates strong values-based leadership
- Development and review of critical and routine technical publication revision tasks for the ACEASP
- Development and upgrading of cyber security documentation
- Work closely with ACEASP Execution Leads to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks to achieve project revision deliveries
- Conduct quality and validation reviews of technical publications and cyber security documents
- High standard of communication skills that facilitate interaction between the project staff and key internal customer groups
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in the Defence industry
- Demonstrated experience and potential in the development of technical publications within a system specialty (mechanical/airframe/engines) (desirable)
- Experience in the development of technical publications for all levels of operations and maintenance for a new or fielded major equipment system desirable
- Aircraft experience (desirable)
- S1000D experience (desirable)
- XML or SGML experience (desirable)
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Salary packaging
- Study assistance
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for full time, and flexible work arrangements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.