At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence Australia is looking for experienced and talented Systems Engineers to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. No Defence industry experience necessary. If you haven’t considered a job with us, there has never been a better time to start.
Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is shaping the future of aerospace by delivering important programs to our Australian and international Defence customers. By joining us you have a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
Boeing provides a dynamic highly technical work environment whilst allowing you to achieve a healthy work life balance. We looking for people who thrive on solving problems and bring unique, creative solutions to solve our operating challenges. Boeing Defence is at the forefront of technology, actively improving the aerospace industry. We’re passionate, focused and love what we do.
About the role
An opportunity exists for senior level Systems Engineers with a Software design and integration background to become part of the BDA Development and Verification Engineering Team. As an experienced integration specialist you will play a key role in supporting and developing new capabilities for the Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) platforms around the world.
- Cutting edge high technology project
- Attractive salary
- No Defence experience required
- Generous relocation package
This opportunity is based in Newcastle NSW (RAAF Williamtown) or Adelaide SA (CBD) for multidisciplinary Systems Engineers to join the rapidly growing Development and Verification team. The position is a hands on role working with ground based simulators, training devices and various other simulation systems and sub-systems supporting the AEW&C E-7A program.
We want passionate and talented candidates with multidisciplinary engineering skills and experience in software, hardware, and systems operations to join our team.
- Tertiary or advanced qualifications in engineering, computer science or a similar technical discipline with experience in systems design and integration in a software driven environment
- Over 10 years’ work experience in the relevant technical discipline
- Demonstrated work history with complex system requirements analysis, decomposition and allocation to subsystems in a software driven environment
- The ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories and concepts towards solving complex software integration problems
- Experience in a complex software driven industrial or technology related project/work environment
- Experience with software centric test, integration and evaluation processes on complex manufacturing or advanced technology projects (Desirable)
- Experience in using the Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) for requirements management (Desirable)
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organization that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.