At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are seeking Radio (RF) Communications Specialists to support satellite, airborne, maritime and land based platforms. The role can be based in either Brisbane or Adelaide.
- Understand and develop requirements.
- Design and develop radio communications systems.
- Integrate and test sensors and communications systems in both the lab and the platform.
- Develop link budgets and link performance analysis.
- Understand modulation and coding and their impacts on radio link performance.
- Seek opportunities for design and process improvement.
- Provide support and troubleshooting during installation in the platform.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor degree in electrical/electronic engineering, or communications systems engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in any of the following HF, VHF, UHF and SATCOM.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.