Company Boeing India Private Limited
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing’s Indirect Supply Chain (ISC) organization has an outstanding opportunity for Procurement Agent(Indirect) Associate level to join our team in Bangalore, India. We are hiring candidates that will procure non-production goods and services for the enterprise. Commodities include, but are not limited to: Information Technology, Capital Equipment (and other factory support), Enterprise Services, Finance Services and Facilities Services. Contract types include single purchase orders as well as managing long term agreements. Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers, and technicians; skilled scientists and thinkers; bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Negotiates and contracts for products, services and technologies.
- Engages stakeholders to ensure that program, customer, product and in-service strategies are integrated into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Optimizes execution of the supply chain balancing inventory, supply orders and schedule demand.
- Manages supplier/subcontractor performance and relationship to ensure delivery, quality, financial stability and in-service performance.
- Mitigates risks and issues.
- Initiates supplier improvement activities and provides results for integration into contracting strategies.
- Best in class turnaround time and Accuracy on PR to PO Conversion. Think transactional and strategic while converting PR to PO.
- Should have managed indirect supply chain domain pertaining to Factory & Production.
- Should have excellent MS Excel and MS Power Point presentation skills.
- Should able to bring value add to the current process from improvement perspective.
- Should have the ability to lead from front towards the process improvement.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 to 3 years’ related work experience (in Supplier Management/Chain or equivalent).
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Demonstrated ability to reduce cost in procurements
- Proficient and experienced working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Experience Level Individual Contributor
Contingent Upon Program Award No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Schedule Full time
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.