Forever New Frontiers
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. The job requires candidates having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be an adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. The job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. The job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
THE POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Understands and develops software solutions to meet the end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications, and advanced concepts.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Profiles, REST API.
- Have experience in ALM tools (Git, TFS, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission-critical applications.
- Create & Own design and development artifacts as per the best SDLC practices.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling is required.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps is a must.
- Experience in the Aerospace domain.
- An eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 to 8 Years related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 4 to 7 Years. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.