Connect, Protect, Explore & Inspire the World through Aerospace
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is hiring Technical Liaison Engineers. This person is the prime technical Interface between the Customer, Sales & Production, and Boeing Global Services Commercial Modifications Leasing Programs.
- Understand and manage technical configuration requirements for BGS Commercial Modifications
- Work with Business units (Avionics, Airplane Performance & Safety, Interiors, Connectivity) to ensure the Customers’ technical requirements are understood and also represent the Business Units interests with BGS Sales, BCA Airplane Programs, and the Customers
- Primarily focused on technical configuration requirements during Phase I (capturing the business)
- Monitor Phase II project efforts through the Phase II PME to help ensure Customer satisfaction and provide awareness to the CAS Sales teams of any Customer sensitive issues
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions
- Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters, and assure compatibility of all physical, functional, and program interfaces
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
- Performs analysis for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance, and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation, and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management, and technology readiness assessment processes
- Resolves cross-functional technical issues
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Ireland. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work immediately in the EU. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
- Ideally have Program or project management experience
- Experience working with customers (aftermarket service engineering, customer support engineering, etc.)
- Avionics or interiors experience
- Must be flexible to support customer changes
- Able to balance technical and business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of individuals
- MS Office tools: primarily PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Engineering experience on Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Experience with Boeing Global Services Modifications
- Experience with the BCA production system
- Boeing tools such as: BCS (Boeing Communication System), REDARS, WIRS, Configurator (customer configuration tool)
- Engineering related degree is desirable
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.