Connect, Protect, Explore & Inspire the World through Aerospace
Job ID 00000275983
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a C-17 Mechanic Technician to undertake airframe, propulsion, electrical, and avionics maintenance activities in support of Kuwait Air Force (Organizational Level) flight line and back shop maintenance at Al-Mubarak, AB, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing, or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversee assembly, disassembly, or overhaul.
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Perform validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Document procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications, and inspection results).
- Inspect components and verify repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversee training.
- Work under general direction.
High school diploma or GED and typically 5 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
40 hours/5 days per week with two days of rest. The days of weekend rest may vary and will be established and communicated by management in accordance with the business schedule.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This position is contingent on contract award
This requisition is for completing work on a Boeing contract in Kuwait. Management, day-to-day supervision at the workplace, and administration of compensation and benefits will be arranged by Boeing Kuwait, Inc., while the contract of employment will be with KANET. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all Kuwait labor and immigration formalities.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.