At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a C-17 Avionics Technician to undertake airframe, propulsion, electrical and avionics maintenance activities in support of Kuwait Air Force (Organizational Level) flight line and back shop maintenance at Al-Mubarak, AB, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Management, day-to-day supervision at the workplace and administration of compensation and benefits will be arranged by Boeing Kuwait, Inc., while the contract of employment will be with KANET.
- Oversee assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Oversee validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Document procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspect components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversee training.
Working hours: 40 hours/5 days per week with two consecutive days of weekend rest. The days of weekend rest may vary and will be established and communicated by management in accordance with business schedule.
High school diploma and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Visa and Relocation
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Successful candidates must have ability to obtain legal authorization to work in country for continued employment.
The company will support the candidate and administer the immigration process. The candidate is responsible for ensuring no historical issues or barriers exist that may result in immigration
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.