At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a C-17 Avionics Technician to undertake airframe, propulsion, electrical and avionics maintenance activities in support of Kuwait Air Force (Organizational Level) flight line and back shop maintenance at Al-Mubarak, AB, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Oversee assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Oversee validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Document procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspect components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversee training.
High school diploma or GED and typically 5 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
40 hours/5 days per week with two days of rest. The days of weekend rest may vary and will be established and communicated by management in accordance with business schedule.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
This requisition is for completing work on a Boeing contract in Kuwait. Management, day-to-day supervision at the workplace and administration of compensation and benefits will be arranged by Boeing Kuwait, Inc., while the contract of employment will be with Al Daleel Al Awsat General Trading and Contracting Company. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all Kuwait labor and immigration formalities.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.