Your future is built here.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The position will be located in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands office. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation, the work is done mainly remotely or in hybrid mode.
Boeing Commercial Aircraft is looking for a Senior Strategy Analyst based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Short Description of the role:
Leads integration & synthesis of research, benchmarking & forecasting. Develops integrated view of the future business environment and opportunities. Oversees enterprise, functional and business unit integration of strategic decision analysis. Leads business case development through partnering with other functions. Ensures strategies and investments are reflected in Long Range Business Plan. Collaborates across functions and business units to develop and deploy strategies to achieve business objectives. Oversees high-level meetings regarding complex strategy subjects, building alignment and driving decision-making.
- Ability to work independently developing and presenting timely materials and perspectives
- Analyze, align and integrate strategies across Company objectives, Functions and Business Units
- Provide insight to guide senior leadership and regional teams decision making through insights derived from research and market knowledge
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
- Attend industry events related to job responsibilities
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Knowledge of the aviation or the airline industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial aviation experience and comprehensive knowledge of airline industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategy, business planning, or market analysis
- French language skills strongly preferred
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Modifying existing open job posting 00000256488 to include relocation. Still planning on ILHE, non-expat, hire. Intent was to include relocation in earlier posting however due to miscommunication position was posted without this approval. Only one position will be filled.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.