Your future is built here.
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Boeing Global Services (BGS) is excited to find some new F15 APG Crew Chief- Qatar to assist in our maintenance efforts at Al Udeid AFB, Qatar.
- This is a Long Term Assignment to Al Udeid AFB, Qatar for a minimum of 2 years.
- Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
- Performs routine troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components. Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations).
- Works under general supervision.
- This position requires an active U.S. SECRET Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S.
- Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with fighter aircraft maintenance and or management.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts.
- Experience on F-15 platform
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years’ related work, Bachelor, etc.).
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be encouraged to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to acquire clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which they will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation domestically. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- This position is for shift 4
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Individual Contributor
Contingent Upon Program Award
- No, this position is not contingent upon program award