At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
F15 Technical Support Specialist Lead
Boeing is seeking a Mid-Level F15 Technical Support Specialist Lead to support F-15QA training efforts. This position is located at Al Udeid Air Base Qatar. A Successful candidate will oversee activities and install, configure and maintain multiplatform systems hardware, software and components with the ability to plan, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications. Evaluates complex system’s production readiness and supportability. Information Technology Lead will report to Training and Ops Maintenance Site Senior Manager.
- Work with the customer to analyze, define and prioritize bugs, change requests, service requests, development, and training. Provide interim solutions according to Service Level Agreements.
- Performs the restoration of complex computing service operations.
- Ensure systems conforms to architectural objectives.
- Answer questions about the usage of functionalities in the system.
- Manage customer expectations according to the SLAs.
- Organize and participate in the three stages of the installation quality process, preparation, on-site visit and report writing. Drive solution adoption through health checks.
- Discuss possible system enhancements with product management and/or system experts based on discussions with clients and knowledge of multiple client systems.
- Manage processes within an efficient and repeatable framework.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Proven track record in building relationships with customers.
- Possesses organizational and advanced communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Ability to translate business requirements into written functional specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (or foreign equivalent) in Aviation related discipline, Technology or Computer Engineering is required.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- F15 Experience
Required Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years’ related work experience, Master+7 years’ related work experience, 13 years’ related work experience, etc
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (DV)
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Qatar. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable law. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.