World’s largest aerospace company and America’s largest exporter
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We have an opportunity for F-15 Training Device Technicians to join us supporting the F-15SA Aircrew Training Program located in Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia.
The main duties of the F-15 Training Device Technicians are to maintain the operational availability of the F-15 simulator and support equipment in accordance with Boeing, OEM reference manuals, requirements, technical manuals, and standards. The Technician will be preforming installation of mission simulator training device, operation, inspection, regular maintenance, design, modification, and repair and testing. Working on software that runs the mission simulators, associated electronic devices, and other equipment.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Maintain training devices to regulatory and company standards, ensure that devices are ready for training use at a 95% Operational Readiness Rate.
- Repair and/or replace of failed parts/components as needed in order to meet contracted operational availability of the training devices including testing and installation of materials and data files.
- Able to load, configure, manipulate and troubleshoot training device hardware and software to deliver scripted training.
- Utilize built-in test systems that use test modes, standard diagnostic software and specialized test programs including identifying and reporting in-service technical and operational issues
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of the tools and test equipment.
- Develop & maintain logistics support records.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate computational, mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components, and conducting corrective maintenance activities on training devices
- Perform pre-mission training tasks, familiarization trainings as deemed necessary
- Establish maintenance processes and procedures and maintain performance measures and metrics through performing a preventive maintenance program.
- Coordinate training requirements and objectives, and handle the training device operator roles and responsibilities.
- Document work assigned and perform general pre-operations, post-operations, and component handling of training devices.
- Order, ship, and receive parts and components to support the maintenance of training devices.
- Provide customer service to the end-users (aircrews, subject matter experts, and engineering). This can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Must have a technical degree and typically three or more years related work experience in general maintenance and repair services or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A technical degree is defined as any 2 year degree in a technical field, or greater.
- Relative experience must be consistent with the required position responsibilities. Past experience working for the RSAF or other Saudi Military service is mandatory.
- Able to maintain Security Clearance from Saudi Government.
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and support.
- Must have the ability to coordinate activities with RSAF Aircrew Maintenance Management.
- An understanding of Windows operating & computing systems.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with the shipping and receiving of broken or repaired parts for the system. Familiarity with the export control of those parts.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills)
- Related work experience in flight simulator general maintenance and repair services.
This a 2 year fixed term contract starting from commencement date with potential for extension.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and be in accordance with applicable KSA law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all KSA labor and immigration formalities.
Contingent Upon Program Award:
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.