At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently seeking a Procurement Field Representative, based in Busan, Korea that will work to ensure optimal supplier performance in Boeing’s Korea supply chain. This position requires the ability to visit multiple suppliers in country, covering a variety of aerospace commodity types.
Boeing places high priority in identifying the right talent for its workforce, and in investing in its employees’ careers and development. Boeing begins its employees’ journey with a two-year fixed-term employment contract with full benefits. Following successful completion of the employment term, employees will be eligible to permanently continue their employment.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to identify problems, develop recovery plans and monitor supplier performance to ensure compliance to contractual requirements.
- Assess supplier capability to take on new work and successfully manage work transfers.
- Be self-directed and work responsibly individually or on teams.
- Ability to persuade, influence and effect positive change at supplier sites to support Boeing requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal stakeholders and supplier focals.
- Develop presentation material for leadership reviews, including project plans with timelines.
- Essential to become a team player
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level degree
- Work experience in supply chain management
- Work experience in the aerospace industry
- Data analytics experience
- Technical degree or experience in manufacturing structures, systems, interiors, composites and/ or surface treatment
- Experience communicating both written and verbal status to senior leadership
- 2 or more years conducting Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Lean, Six Sigma analysis in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project or similar project management tool
- Native level English speaking and writing skills
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Boeing gives additional scores to eligible candidates for job positions who are classified as veterans or persons of disability according to applicable laws.
Boeing Korea has officially been certified as a “Best Family Friendly Management” company by the Republic of Korea Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award