Connect, Protect, Explore & Inspire the World through Aerospace
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Korea Engineering and Technology Center (BKETC) is seeking a high potential Project Management Associate (AvionX) to be based in Seoul, Korea to coordinate project review activity and status reporting for recurring project process and progress documentation. This position will report to the AvionX Manager.
Boeing places high priority in identifying the right talent for its workforce, and in investing in its employees’ careers and development. Boeing begins its employees’ journey with a two-year fixed-term employment contract with full benefits. Following successful completion of the employment term, employees will be eligible to permanently continue their employment.
- Coordinates project review activity and status reporting for recurring project process and progress documentation.
- Performs certain elementary level project tasks and records progress in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry
- Develops and applies basic negotiating skills in support of various project tasks.
- Assists in gathering project-related information to support the creation and production of various reports.
- Focal for Korea government project on RFI, proposal, finance, contract, official reports, audits
- Focal for internal project management toward Boeing internal stakeholders
- Assists and follows up on procurement process
- Assists the AvionX manager on project activities, timeline and ah-hoc matters
- Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have enthusiasm and positive mind-set to learn new challenges and expand his/her skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent English communication skill in verbal and written
- 1 year of experience on project management development
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any areas
- Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Other job related information
- Candidates must have authorization to work in Korea and the Company will not be sponsoring Employment Visas.
- Benefits and pay are determined in line with Korean labor market practices. This is not an expat assignment.