Connect, Protect, Explore & Inspire the World through Aerospace
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Korea Engineering and Technology Center (BKETC) is seeking a Senior DevOps Software Engineers to be based in Seoul, Korea to develop continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) tool chain for safety critical and mission critical avionics systems constrained by size, weight, and power (SWaP) and cyber assured environments.
The ideal candidate for this role is experienced at developing CI/CD infrastructure and tool chain, using rigorous design practices, efficient and automated processes and tools, to delivery on-time, high quality, safety assured and cyber assured software. This position will report to the AvionX Manager.
- Develops and maintains reusable CI/CD pipelines for software teams, collaborating across teams to improve build, integration and release process; plus develop and maintain the services and integration for CI/CD pipeline.
- Automates, maintains, and administrates dynamic real time operating system build farm (Linux/Deos/WindRiver/Integrity) with ability to participate in after hours or on-call rotation schedule.
- Creates and organizes a well-defined, estimated and prioritized set of initiatives, epics and stories to maintain a robust backlog for time-phasing and planning.
- Participates in daily scrums, using agile practices, to communicate clearly and openly on incremental progress and to inform the team of any help needed on impediments and roadblocks and suggest timely remedies for common ailments during retrospections.
- 5+ years of experience programming in C, C++ or Python
- Experience in working on dynamic software development projects consist of 30 and more software engineers
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
Good to have knowledge in software development
Good to have knowledge in software qualification and certification with DO-178C
Nice to have knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
Nice to have experience in International (multi-national team members) projects collaborating in English
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s and 10 or more years’ Industry experience, Master’s degree with 8 or more years’ Industry experience or PhD degree.
Bachelor or Master of Science degree from an accredited course of study in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Other job related information
Candidates must have authorization to work in Korea and the Company will not be sponsoring Employment Visas.
Benefits and pay are determined in line with Korean labor market practices. This is not an expat assignment.