The fast, affordable way to ride.
Maps are one of the most important parts of the Bolt ecosystem, serving millions of requests each week We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Map Production Analyst to join the Geo team and work on Mapping efforts. The Geo team is responsible for ensuring the map-related data for all Bolt verticals.
As a Map Production Analyst will engage with other Map Production Analysts and Map Production Leads with all aspects of Map Production from doing requirements analysis to help improve AI/ML models through workflows, debugging, monitoring and resolving Map issues on a daily basis. Working closely with our great city teams, product teams and engineering crew, you’ll have a hands-on role in shaping how transportation evolves in cities around the world.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Executing the Map Production Evaluation Process based on Map output according to the project plan for Map Development
- Being involved in documents findings, fixing exceptions and report results of the area assigned
- Delivering on day to day map production targets and work towards enhancing Map production
- Participating in evaluating the Processes and Tools before deployment for large scale production
- Providing feedback to the Map Production Lead
- Participating in vendor audits on process compliance towards execution of their Production & Quality Plan
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Map Editing as well as in Map Processes & Analytics within larger scale production organisations
- Work experience with vendors or suppliers along with proven track records of executing multiple processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and an outstanding command over the English language is a prerequisite along with being able to collaborate and work with the engineering team to elaborate on tool requirements for efficiency and quality improvements
- Ability to function effectively across multiple time-zones, cultures and business groups and a strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in working in cross and multi-functional, international teams as well as on the map development floor is a requisite
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills, experience with spatial data processing tools like ArcGIS, QGIS
- You are data – not ego-driven in your decision making
- You’re motivated and not scared by new challenges
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in training peers and larger groups in a classroom environment
- QA skills
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!