Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and manage the team activities;
- Coaching your team members to develop their skills within the organization;
- Define production plan to meet business request;
- Define productivity improvement strategies with internal partners;
- Develop global production planning strategies.
- Develop integrated detail plan and optimize aircraft cycle time, feed electronic execution system, and perform scenarios;
- Provide manpower detail requirement based on integrated plans
- Comply with the operational processes, and employee performance management & development processes ; all while mobilizing the team and creating a winning work climate;
- Participate in the development of integrated plans for each aircraft and impacts on sector plans.
- Act as an ambassador and communicator for integrated detail plan.
- Build and develop the industrial engineering team based on the operational needs.
- Ensure a strong & continuous alignment with colleagues from production, program, green suppliers, master schedule and other IE team.
- Promote and lead the Bombardier Operational Excellence implementation;
- Respect schedules and business plans associated to the various phases of a developmental program launch
- Ensure the compliance with the Manufacturing Strategy and the achievement of the highest planning standards
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree and/or University degree in Industrial engineering, operations management or relevant experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in management
- You master the lean concepts
- You have good communication skills
- You have a good ability to make decisions and mobilize your staff.
- You are result driven
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.