Leading global supplier of technology and services
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Coordinate local trucking and dispatch shipment from Bosch warehouses to customers.
- Check Import documents and save to related folders.
- Issue CQ and dispatch original CO, CQ to customers.
- Prepare and issue certified copies of Seaway/Airway Bill, SLI, Booking Confirmation, Invoice,
- Delivery Note, Customs sheet, etc. and provide them to customers if needed.
- Manage document fees and issue related invoices.
- Check and update product label/translation.
- Prepare Loan form for demo goods
- Verify purchase orders and other related papers with signatures/stamps and file to folders.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Open for 3rd year/4th year University students
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage
- Enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheet
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel expert is plus)
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill
- Ability to work in multicultural teams
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Good communication skills
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Having 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance