Leading global supplier of technology and services
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Responsible for network design for air and sea in and out ASEAN area, wherever ASEAN legal entities or plants are the freight payers
- Identity and evaluate opportunities of improvement and build up business case
- Align with stakeholders in the region and get their consensus in the proposal
- Work with the team and purchasing to incorporate the network design and volume forecast into air and sea freight tender
- Make sure stakeholders follow the network design proposal during on-boarding of LSPs
- Review network design on a regular basis and propose new route/transport mode to purchasing and customers
- Support any inquiries from customers in the region on new route or new transport mode and incorporate into regional network design roadmap
- Collaborate with network design engineers in other region to seek for optimization of network on a bigger scale
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Engineering related subjects
- 5 years+ in Network design in international transport context
- 3 years+ in project management, facing customers
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Operational experience in plants logistics or planning department
- Fluent communications skills in English
- Responsible, professional, careful and high service orientation
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world