Embedded Software Specialist
Leading global supplier of technology and services
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH – Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software/test suites.
- Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing.
- Assist technical experts to implement the advanced solutions for automotive challenges.
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
- Document design, design changes and updates.
- Embedded SW Development and Testing
- Strong in C language Programming
- Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System(RTOS)
- Exposure to control systems
- Exposure to use of Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment
- Exposure to MATLAB (optional)
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills