Technologies for low-cost deep-space exploration!
We are looking for a candidate to join our new team designing and readying for manufacture a range of spacecraft components. The operation is new, based in Luxembourg as a spin-off of Deep Space Industries (California) and Bradford Space (Netherlands).
Our small team focuses on the building reliable,performing, and mass-optimised flight propulsion and avionics systems for upcoming satellites, deepspace smallsats and even moon landers. You would support these activities by helping to manage our supply chains, handle purchases of technical parts, accurately track the financial activities, accounts and cash flows, organise documentation, and many other things to keep us running smoothly.
- A positive, energetic and self-driving attitude
- Prior financial administration and/or procurement experience
- Intermediate IT skills (Excel, Word, Sharepoint etc)
- Proficient English language skills
- Familiarity with the aerospace, medical, automotive or military sectors
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish labour, tax and/or accounting requirements
- Aggressive negotiation and supplier management skills
- Advanced IT skills (Power BI, databases, scripting languages, MS Project etc)
- Prior use of ERP, CRM or MRP software (SAP, Exact, etc)
- Any technical knowledge or interest in propulsion, electronics or spacecraft
- French, German and/or Luxembourgish language
- Patience in explaining things to naïve engineering types
- Procurement and tracking activities, from specification to delivery
- Manage suppliers and contractor relationships
- Financial administration & reporting
- Manage documents and correspondence
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding
- Planning events for the team and our customers
- Helping with all the other little tasks that we need help with running the company!
What we can offer in return
- You would take on an important role in a new, revenue-generating company, with a mandate to focus on technical design and implementation on an aggressive development schedule featuring rapid hardware iterations.
- You would be working to support a young, social and international engineering team across many domains, giving the chance to learn about spacecraft.
- You’d be helping to define the culture and soul of the company!
- The position is in Luxembourg, a beautiful, cosmopolitan and welcoming country at the heart of Europe, on the modern university campus at Belval.