Bradford Space is a high-tech developer and manufacturer that has been innovating the space industry for over three decades. Bradford has over 35 years of experience developing and manufacturing state of the art in-orbit systems and components. Today, this US-owned company with headquarters in New York City and operations in the Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg builds high performance spacecraft propulsion systems, avionics, attitude orbit control systems, microgravity workspaces, and is developing Space Mission Services for beyond LEO infrastructure.
Are you passionate about expanding civilization into deep space? Join us in building new economies through establishment of critical space infrastructure. We are looking for a unique GN&C engineer that can think creatively about spaceflight controls and hardware and realize our vision for future space systems. Your role will be development and implementation of innovative spacecraft GN&C solutions that achieve the vision with minimal cost, lead-time, and mass. The ideal candidate would have a passion for space, experience in vehicle GN&C controls software and hardware of similar complexity to spacecraft, and the ability to rapidly innovate.
- Develop spacecraft GN&C models and simulations.
- Perform GN&C simulation to determine requirements for vehicle operation.
- Determine GN&C system margins.
- For cases of negative margins, recommend solutions to increase margins and perform analysis to support recommendations.
- Conduct assembly and testing for HIL/SIL prototype development, qualification, and acceptance.
- Perform team and person-person engineering quality reviews.
- Evaluate new technologies for infusion into our designs.
- Author flight GN&C algorithms.
- Support flight operations.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering with GN&C emphasis.
- Demonstrated passion for space exploration and the mission of Bradford Space.
- Demonstrated excellence in GN&C engineering through project execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- 2+ years of demonstrated excellence in industry as a GN&C engineer including direct experience with relevant modeling and simulation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to write flight GN&C algorithms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated excellence in industry as a GN&C engineer including direct experience with relevant modeling and simulation tools.
- Prior experience with flight operations.
- DoD Security Clearance