Demonstrated successful ownership of complex solution definition and requirements activities for complex product implementations of SAAS, or on-premise, supplier applications with complex data requirements.
Strong background in analysing highly involved requirements workstreams across medium and large-scale client projects across compliance and risk disciplines with a deep understanding of AML regulatory obligations and a pragmatic, solution-focused approach to success.
- Run client design workshops across technical design, data model, functional and business processes
- Lead process flow and target operating model workstream
- Own the data mapping from client systems to target solution
- Act as a product SME by gaining a deep and broad understanding of the client product suite
- Document and translate client requirements for Technical Consultants to directly configure the solution
- Collaborate with internal teams to clarify client functional and technical requirements and provide input into the long-term roadmap
- Good understanding of the standard development lifecycle
- Work in a fast-paced/ lean environment
- Be a lateral thinker, pragmatic and solution-focused
- confident communicator and strong stakeholder manager
- elicitation of comprehensive client requirements
- Able to interface equally with client and internal teams to drive the requirements and design activities
- Help run UAT