An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity.
As a member of our Jordan Sales team, the successful candidate will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas, secure new customers and work well in a team environment, while being responsible for individual results.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
- Develop local business plan for increasing overall supply chain Share of Wallet and position Logistic & Services products.
- Grow local presence across products with the sub-entity of the customer through new opportunities–also through sub-suppliers.
- Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organization to grow and deliver revenue growth supporting the local product P&L
- Manage assigned customer and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with corporate/regional objectives within the market segment.
- Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing / identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
- Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer additional logistics products including : Customs House Brokerage, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, etc
- Research and understand territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Respond to all sales leads/key correspondence within identified timelines.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities.
- Utilize persuasive selling strategies in producing fact based customer value propositions.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tool (e.g. Salesforce.com) is updated with leads, targets, and related client information.
We are looking for
- The ideal candidate must possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition, and integrity. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Proven track record of targeting, pursing and closing medium/large opportunities.
- In addition, you must have organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate must also be a problem solver, analytical, well-organized, results oriented with strong planning skills to efficiently handle work activities and meet deadlines.
- We highly value customer driven and commercial mindset, enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, ambition, and integrity.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with experience in sales in logistics and supply chain.
- English Proficiency is a must.
- A valid driver’s license are necessary.