Analytical Space Inc (ASI) is launching a network of nano-satellite data relays that will provide a high-speed data connection for Earth observation satellites.
ASI’s network will allow satellite operators to generate more data and get it to the ground faster, all while using their existing hardware. By closing the connectivity gaps in orbit, our network will unlock new possibilities for innovation in space, and enable insights to optimize the global economy and understand our planet like never before.
Business Operations Associate
ASI seeks qualified candidates for a unique business operations role at an exciting, fast-paced space company. The selected candidate will work closely with the business development and marketing communications teams to help support ASI’s overwhelming growth. Core responsibilities will include leading HR initiatives, revitalizing a variety of internal processes, and maintaining a world-class company culture. The desired candidate will be a fast learner with a passion for technology and eagerness to assume a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities.
- Recruitment strategy and execution
- HR initiatives
- Corporate event planning
- Internal PR and communications support
- Proposal and technical writing support
- Travel coordination
- Bachelor’s degree – REQUIRED
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic
- Interest in technical writing, marketing communications, or business development is preferred