We specialize in NanoBus platforms, subsystems and nanosatellite based services. We provide In-house R&D, Assembly, Integration and Testing
Get on board – Join our space team!
- Programming and starting of microprocessor devices in C / C ++ language,
- Testing of microprocessor devices,
- Code optimization and verification,
- Creating technical documentation, UML diagrams,
- Participation in project conceptual meetings.
- At least 2 years of professional experience,
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field,
- Knowledge of C / C ++, including object-oriented analysis, design, programming,
- Experience in real-time operating systems (LinuxRT) is welcome,
- Ability to model systems and create code documentation (UML),
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT),
- Ability to operate electronic measuring devices,
- Methodical and systematic way of working,
- Commitment and ability to work in a team,
- Very good English.
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- The possibility of global development in a Polish company,
- Development in the field of space technologies,
- The possibility of promotion and personal development,
- Medical package and meals (breakfast and lunch at work),
- Medical insurance,
- Friendly and unique atmosphere.