We are looking for several software engineers with experience in software development, maintenance and support for air traffic control (ATC) development and maintenance. These are full-time and permanent positions at our customer Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS) in Langen, Germany.
* For these positions, you can decide for yourself whether you want to work either as a full-time employee or as a freelancer.
Responsibilities / responsibilities
- Collaboration in the development, maintenance and integration of air traffic control systems and tools developed to the applicable quality and technical standards and used by Deutsche Flugsicherung;
- Needs analysis and development of concepts for software solutions;
- Development of software in C ++;
Qualifications / work experience
- University degree in aerospace, computer science, mathematics or physics;
- Sound experience in software development in C ++ under Linux,
- Experience in the verification and validation of software systems, including test automation
- Experience in customer support.
- C / C ++ programming languages
- Scripting languages (bash +, python)
- Git or Subversion
- English fluently in speech and writing
- German spoken and written (minimum B2 level)
- Development on RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Quality assurance processes, such as B. ED-153 (SWAL 3) would be an advantage
- Ticketing Tool (Jira)
- IBM Rational DOORS, IBM Rational Change, Rational ClearCase