You love SW development and C++. You love spacecrafts and space missions. You love working in a team of experts.
Then we wan to invest in you!
A degree educated SW engineer with possibly simulation and space industry background.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Develop great software in C++ that you and your company can be proud of
- Show everyone what you are capable of, disseminate knowledge and learn with others
- Praise openly successes of your colleagues and get praised for your own successes
- Grow professionally, grow the company and be rewarded as a code junkie and technical guru
- No need to get ‘manager’ in the job title and only develop stuff in Microsoft Office
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated SW Engineer
- C++ programming language
- Object oriented programming
- Object oriented design and UML
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- SMP2 standard
- SIMSAT/SIMULUS suits
- Spacecraft Operations and ECSS-E-70 (Packet Utilisation Standard)
- Linux command line
- Source Code Control System (Git)
- Usage of Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Automatic testing using CppUnit
- Java programming language
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.