Safer, better quality, and a city at your fingertips
Do you want to change the world? That is what we do at Cabify. Our goal is to make cities better places to live, improving the mobility of the people who live in them, connecting passengers and drivers with the push of a button. Cities may one day be places where no one needs a private car, but we still have a long way to go… Will you join us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish ‘unicorn’. Our headquarters are in Madrid, but we are currently in more than 85 cities in Spain and Latin America. And with each passing month more people join our international team full of passionate, brilliant and talented individuals eager to challenge the “status quo”.
But no matter how fast we grow or how big we get, we want to maintain our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, energetic, professional and charismatic team, and we pride ourselves on doing things well. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative technology company that has built a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers who use our platform. In addition, we always fully comply with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially committed company where innovation prevails, we encourage diversity in our talent incorporation policies.
We’ve come a long way so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we are to make our mission a reality, we need talented and ambitious people like you to join our team!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- You will be responsible for creating, communicating and jointly executing the growth strategy for passenger and driver users for Ecuador.
- You will have to look for viable opportunities that can redeem the growth and increase of the Market Share.
- You must develop, implement and measure the success of growth tactics in Online & Offline channels.
- You will have to implement benchmarking systems with the competition to propose concrete and simple proposals of value for our audiences with a logical, sustainable and efficient vision.
- You must have a clear understanding of our market to adapt global strategies and propose improvement actions.
- You will be accountable for performance against top top-line growth KPIs.
- You will be in charge of downloading and communicating the country OKRs at all levels.
What we are looking for:
- Regarding your training, it will be very interesting for us that you come from Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- We would like you to have at least 6 years of experience in marketing, growth strategy, operations or consulting in entrepreneurship.
- It would be great to have a person with leadership skills, strategic mindset, detail-oriented, capable of self-management, teamwork and adaptation to change.
- At Cabify we work with Tableau and it is a great plus that you have experience with this tool or any other data visualization tool.
- Valuable advanced level of English.
About the team you will work with:
- You will be part of a fantastic, experienced and professional team that works to position the Cabify brand with energy, optimism and passion.
- We are a company full of happy and motivated people… and we don’t want that to change! Here are some reasons why you will love being part of the Cabify family.
- Flexible working hours and environment.
- Fun events with the whole team.
- Discounts for employees.
- Personal development programs.
- Private medical insurance.
- All the equipment you need (you just have to put your talent).
- We are remote-friendly!
- In our Product team we all have the option of working from home two days a week. In addition, senior profiles also have the option of working completely remotely.
- Flexible compensation plan
- You can choose to contract different services such as: restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance or daycare check.
- Keep learning
- You will have a personal budget available to invest in training and development! In addition, you can enjoy internal training and tech events in the office.