Shaping the Light
Within the Technical Department and under the responsibility of the Technical Director, you will be in charge of multiple optical research and development projects and improvements of existing products focused on free space laser communications.
Your main duties are to:
- Carry out optical design and prototyping studies for various projects;
- Conduct performance validation tests and experiments;
- Design and integration of optical systems & subsystems;
- Participate in the improvement of the performance and production processes of existing products;
- Provide and update technical documentation (drawings, specifications, procedures and design files) during the development and industrialisation phases.
- You have at least 3 years experience (including thesis) in the development of optical technologies (including academic research).
- You have developed skills in design, assembly, alignment and measurement of free space optical systems as well as in programming (modelling, interfacing or data analysis).
- You will have experience in the use of numerical tools for optical modelling.
- You have the ability to talk with your team about your technical projects in fluent English
Nice to have:
- You master the different phases of product development, from prototype to industrialisation.
- You have experience with Python for interfacing various equipment.
- You are comfortable working in a team as well as independently.
- Your ability to synthesise and your proactivity are qualities that you are recognised for.
- Anglais – Level advanced
- Français – Level Intermediate