We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry.
Exceeding expectations together!
RUAG Space is part of the RUAG International company, which focuses on the aerospace industry. Around 6,000 people are employed worldwide.
We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics, Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In addition to Switzerland – which is the headquarters of RUAG Space – we are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space. Experience, flexibility and absolute reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice. We set trend-setting impulses and stand for innovation – embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launchers.
- Structural mechanical (statics, dynamics) and thermal finite element calculations of mechanical systems for space travel, such as engine control mechanisms
- Participation in the design, construction and testing of our satellite mechanisms and ground equipment
- Close cooperation with the relevant specialists in our development team
Our requirements are:
- Relevant training: Technical University of Mechanical Engineering, preferably HTL basic training, focus on mechanical engineering
- Universal technical understanding with a focus on mechanics, calculation and simulation
- Knowledge of the finite element method (knowledge of Siemens NX and Nastran software is an advantage)
- Enjoyment-oriented and structured work as an analysis engineer in long-term projects
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, ability to work in a team
- Professional experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- an exciting job in a friendly and humorous team
- Flexible flexitime model
- Subsidized company canteen
- Opportunity for individual training