Solutions for Space Engineering
Technical expertise not required.
Callisto is an engineering company near Toulouse, specializing in the field of satellite communications and ground stations, working internationally.
As part of our internal reorganization, we are looking for a Projects Manager experienced in managing our Projects on the basis of the system already in place. You join the technical team of five engineers and four technicians.
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, your main role will be to ensure the management of our projects for the development of specialized RF equipment for ground stations by satellites, within the limits of budget, time, customer specification and desired performance.
Your main responsibilities for all current and future projects will be:
- The implementation of the PM process for new projects
- Project monitoring including among others:
c. Monthly reporting to management and clients
d. Good completion of invoicing milestones
e. Compliance with customer needs.
You will also be responsible for:
- The coordination of teams in connection with the management of priorities (respecting the
definition of roles, assignment of tasks and responsibilities defined by the Director
The following skills and qualities are prerequisite:
- Experience (4 years minimum) in project management
- Experience in team management
- Languages: French and English (reading, writing, speaking) at a good level
- Good communication skills for written oral presentations
- Execution rigor (procedural monitoring, note taking, critical thinking)
- Be sensitive to customer and team satisfaction
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience in the application of the ISO 9001 standard
- Experience in the fields of design, development in mechanics, thermal engineering or RF
- Flexibility and motivation to work effectively in a small environment corporate and international
- Taste of learning
- Good interpersonal skills and mastery of soft skills.
Required level :
- Bac + 5 training (Engineer, University cycle or equivalent) with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience.
- Hire as soon as possible.
- Salaries to be negotiated according to experience.
- COVID-19 measures: Masks / distancing / hydroalcoholic gel
- CDI with trial period.