Professional software solutions
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively.
From strategy to implementation – we support our customers in the future-proof design of the aerospace industry as well as in the security and defense sector.
Would you like to be part of it and make your contribution? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for someone interested in aviation TECHDATA GOVERNMENTAL RANGE – IM PRODUCT MANAGER (D / M / W) full-time for the Donauwörth location as soon as possible .
To support the TechData business in the creation and preparation of technical documentation in relation to government and military areas, we are looking for a Product Owner (m / f / d) for our customer
You are involved in company transformation programs such as DDMS (Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services), TDNG (TechData New Generation).
You need to ensure the continuity of business service and support the business with the change management that occurs with the digital transformation.
They are the interface between business and IM (Information Management) departments.
- Production support aircraft (IETP & paper)
- Maintenance and support of production and authoring systems
- TechData system user support (authoring, master CSDB, etc.)
- Definition of functional specifications
- Function validation of tools
- Contributing to the MFT IT Products / Applications team to manage the IT product / application lifecycle, develop and operate the products to meet operational SLAs
- Ensures that the known product / application vision is translated into a prioritized backlog in accordance with the business product owner
- Establish a two-way dialogue to translate business requirements against known technical and resource constraints
- Responsible for continuous release management
- Ensures external participation with understanding of users and usage, and ensures solutions that serve both of them best
- Ensures the participation of an outside party who is responsible for the ROI of the features of the product by maximizing business value, including eventual improvement of the product / application
- Successful studies in a relevant subject and proven at least 2 years of experience in project management
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Very good German and English skills
- TechData support
- Mock-up definition & production
- Customer orientation (customer expectations and needs)
- A strong project culture (planning, cost management, risk and opportunity reporting)
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- IT skills for dealing with the IT department
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sense of leadership
- Team spirit
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused further training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension