CAM Systems is a renowned partner for industry when it comes to IT / engineering know-how.International customers from the areas of space, aviation, automotive and mechanical engineering rely on the expert know-how. With over 70 experienced consultants, CAM Systems successfully implements innovative projects. The powerful team includes computer scientists, physicists and engineers.
Your job as an ELECTRONICIAN
- Examination and test of complex electronic assemblies
- Testing of electromechanical components
- System testing and repair of system devices
- Support in customer training and service operations Optimization of test procedures
- Care and maintenance of the test and test equipment
Your profile as an ELECTRONICIAN
- Training as a communications electronics technician or comparable specialist training
- Professional experience and very good knowledge in the areas of electronics as well as measurement and testing technology
- Safe handling of relevant test equipment for testing and troubleshooting and with common methods for error analysis and error evaluation
- Knowledge of RF technology, technical documentation and the use of database systems would be an advantage
- Passion for independent and responsible work
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills, high initiative and careful work style
- Good knowledge of German and English
If you want to rediscover aviation with us, you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application. Questions to your contact person!
Your contact person
Ms. Charlotte Uekermann