Professional software solutions
- Prepare/support/execute system, segment, and element operation validation activities.
- This includes the definition of validation scenarios, plans, test cases and procedures, for their development, validation, testing and resulting reports.
- Develop/review/update Operations Plans and Operations Concept documents
- Ensure/support databases preparation, coordination, synchronization and verification.
- Preparation of SCTC, simulations and launch campaigns for KLVT, LEOP, Commissioning and IOT phases
- Assist with the planning and coordination of GCS maintenance activities across both sites and GMS backup activities at GCC-D
- Provide planning inputs and execution feedback for Ground Operations activities
- Participate in on-console operations during special operations, i.e. SCTC, KLVT, Network Countdown, LEOP, Manoeuvres, Commissioning and IOT. Additional on-console activities should be supported as required, e.g. ASW updates, orbit correction maneuvers, etc. These may take place as well outside of office hours.
- Take over ground or secure operations on-call duty, i.e. support of routine, special and contingency operations during launch and routine phase for GCS including x-KMF, and GMS Back-up Operations according to KPI.
- Support short-notice requested on-console shifts and/or on-call in case of contingency GMS operations (unplanned GMS Handover) during up to 7 calendar days according to the GSOP service continuity strategy. These 24/7 operations may require intervention out of office hours.
- Support GCS operations activities relocated at the GCC-I (Fucino, Italy) site on a need basis. These 24/7 operations may require interventions out of office hours for contingency operations (unplanned GCS Handover), or comprise general system activities on business trip basis during working hours.
- Provide support to ground segment users (e.g. Shift Team, Flight Dynamics, Mission Planning, Training) for preparation or execution of operational activities
- Monitor performance of ground and encryption services and trigger corrective actions.
- Handle observations, incidents and anomalies (writing, processing, support of review boards) according to GSOp KPIs.
- Interface with ground segment external entities for data exchange and service outage Troubleshooting
- Support KPI data collection and reporting
- Provide engineering support to assess Galileo Control Segment enhancements/modifications (e.g. SIP/PCIP process)
- Experience in ground system operations preparation, engineering, execution and troubleshooting, or its maintenance.
- Knowledge of navigation ground segment such as Egnos or Galileo, or other spacecraft ground segments.
- Comfortable using Linux
- Self Learner
- An advanced level of English is mandatory
- Willing to work 24/7 operations may require intervention out of office hours.
- Willing to travel within europe
What we offer:
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.