Professional software solutions
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively.
From strategy to implementation – we support our customers in the future-proof design of the aerospace industry as well as in the security and defense sector.
Would you like to be part of it and make your contribution? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for a full-time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER COMPUTERGRAFIK (M / F / D) for the location around 50 km south of the Bavarian capital Munich.
The development team develops electronic hardware and software for aircraft, ground control stations, test facilities and simulators for various UAS (unmanned aerial vehicles).
As part of the software group, your focus is on the 2D / 3D visualization of GIS data and synthetic 3D scenes for operational mission planning and implementation in the ground control station and in simulators.
They also visualize cross-sections of the terrain and 3D radio coverage areas and overlay the received video data stream with projected 3D additional information to support the sensor operator.
- Participation in operator applications and simulators (including 3D mission planning, AR sensor control, pilot’s view)
- Specification, design, implementation and testing of software components in C ++ for osgEarth
- Support with the integration into software systems and hardware, creation of accompanying documentation
- Coordination of content and timing in the software development team
- Assumption of responsibility for assigned work packages
- Completed degree in computer science, visual computing or comparable training or qualification
- Very good knowledge of C ++
- Knowledge of Python is desirable
- Experience in platform-independent software development under Linux and Windows
- Experienced handling of software development tools such as Git, CMake or IDEs such as Qt-Creator
- Experience developing 3D graphics applications with OpenSceneGraph / osgEarth
- Experience with OpenCV and GIS tools such as QGIS would be desirable
Very good German and good English skills
What we offer:
- A work area in which you work independently and on your own responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent position, 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension
- Home office option