Professional software solutions
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively. In this way, CAM Systems Consulting ensures the entire software development cycle. We are characterized by a holistic understanding of processes and complex software architecture.
Would you like to be part of it and do your part to supply the world with new technologies? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for a full- time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (m / f / d) as soon as possible .
- Development of new functionalities in consultation with the customer
- Corrections based on customer specifications
- You design new software modules
- Familiarization with new technologies
- Presentations and coordination with the customer
- You are responsible for the cost estimates of the projects
- Supporting the team on other projects to catch peaks
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer / architect or in a comparable position
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You master the programming languages Java and C # very conscientiously
- You have excellent knowledge of front-end web application frameworks such as Angular
- Extensive experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostGreSQL) is an advantage
- First experience in the field of aviation is desirable
- You enjoy working in agile teams and want to take on responsibility
- Initiative, creativity and an open way of working are not foreign words to you
- European citizenship
- Business fluent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Work-life balance, home office
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension