Professional software solutions
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively. In this way, CAM Systems Consulting ensures the entire software development cycle. We are characterized by a holistic understanding of processes and complex software architecture.
Would you like to be part of it and do your part to supply the world with new technologies? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for a full- time SPECIALIST DESIGN (m / f / d) in construction at the earliest possible date or later .
- Creation, approval, further development, administration and communication of all documents necessary for manufacturing and production (e.g. drawings, bill of material, manufacturing instructions).
- Carry out technical communication with customers in the event of an issue or version changes.
- Support of group functions with technical expertise.
- Professional and timely processing of customer orders with a focus on the construction and development of components, assemblies, equipment and tools.
- Support in the acquisition of new projects.
- Evaluation of customer specifications
- Creation of reports
- Tool and device construction (2D / 3D) (lamination tools for autoclave technology, wet lamination technology or infiltration technology, vacuum suction devices for milling, assembly and gluing devices)
- Completed studies or training in the relevant fields such as aerospace, mechanical engineering, plastics technology or comparable
- Proven professional experience in the field of fiber composite technology, ideally in the aerospace sector
- Knowledge of ERP is desirable
- Experience with Catia V5 or other 3D construction program
- Experience in the design, construction, production and handling of composite components, assemblies and tools (CFRP, GFRP, AFK, etc.)
- Contact and cooperation skills, as well as communication skills, commitment, customer orientation and assertiveness
- Structured working method for handling, processing and archiving documentation obligations and process obligations
- Very good written and spoken German. Good English knowledge
- A high affinity for the aviation industry complete your profile
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Work-life balance, home office
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused further training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension