Professional software solutions
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively. In this way, CAM Systems Consulting ensures the entire software development cycle. We are characterized by a holistic understanding of processes and complex software architecture.
Would you like to be part of it and do your part to supply the world with new technologies? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for a full- time SW BUILD MANAGER / INTEGRATION (M / F / D) as soon as possible.
- Structuring and optimizing the entire build cycle of complex, Java-based systems, from source code management to test automation
- Analyze the requirements of the developers and test managers and derive the technical implementation in the build process
- Conception and optimization of processes and tools in the area of source code management, dependency management, continuous integration, test and deployment
- Manage software bug tracking and implement software change boards with the development team
- Creation of the version description documents and preparation of the software for delivery to the customer
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Very good experience in the areas of source code management, construction and optimization of continuous integration systems in a multi-project structure as well as test-driven development
- In-depth experience with Maven, Hudson, and / or Jenkins
- Knowledge of: Source code management with Git and Subversion Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins, Bitbucket, NexusBuild Tools ant, make JUnit and test automation tools are desirable
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information
- High level of responsibility, resilience and organizational talent
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- European citizenship
- Business fluent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Work-life balance, home office
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused further training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension