CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Space department supports Projects in the Space Domain since the 1980s and has a very strong presence of operators and engineers in the Control Centre premises of various missions. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
Your Tasks as OPERATOR SATELLITE OPERATIONS CENTRE (M/F/D):
- Monitoring of System performance and Service provision;
- Monitoring health status of satellite subsystems ad payloads;
- Monitoring health status of ground system components and the relevant infrastructure;
- Control and supervision of key management processes;
- Control and supervision of planning processes, maintaining the relevant data and schedule;
- Escalation and reporting of planning conflicts;
- First level anomaly investigation and resolution, including iteration and triggering of the relevant engineering support as needed;
- Trouble ticket/incident management, including the issuing of problem reports, as well as support and resolution of problems;
- Routine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul;
- Support User Help Desk;
- Work on-shift.
Your Profile as L2/L3 MAINTENANCE MANAGER (M/F/D):
- Master degree in Space engineering or similar;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Strong focus on Customer and Service;
- Willingness for shift work;
- High level of motivation, self-driven with high flexibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to operate in a multi-national team organisation.