IT & Engineering company based in Munich operating in Aerospace
CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Space department supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
Your Tasks as GROUND SEGMENT L2 MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Support the organization and coordination of Level 2 Ground Segment maintenance preparation and execution requirements;
- Monitor the commitment status to applicable Level 2 Ground Segment maintenance preparation and execution requirements;
- Design of end-to-end integrated maintenance and troubleshooting environments for Ground Segments;
- Support the deployment of Ground Segment releases;
- Writing of maintenance and troubleshooting procedures, and successive validation;
- Problem management and system restoration by means of validated procedures;
- Support continuous service improvements initiatives and implement knowledge management approach;
- Issuing of technical-managerial documentation, including training plan and training need analysis;
- Review of technical-managerial documentation;
- Active support to milestones/reviews, including data package disposition meetings.
Your Profile as GROUND SEGMENT L2 MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Master´s degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Proven experience in the maintenance of space system’s ground segment;
- Proven experience in all phases of a Ground Segment lifecycle, in particular actively involved into production and AIT/V activities;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Stress resilient and strong attitude to team work;
- Excellent analytical skills and high flexibility;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Experience in Satellite Navigation would be an asset;
- Experience in satellite operations would be an asset;
- Knowledge of German and/or Italian is an asset;
- Availability to travel within Europe;
- Citizen of a Member State of the European Union.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.